Looking for the Best ACT Book for you to use to study for your ACT Test in 2019? You’ll want to study using the official ACT Prep Guide to study.
The Official ACT Prep Guide is the only guide from the makers of the exam and includes actual ACT test forms (taken from past ACT exams).
Being the only guide from the ACT organization, the makers of the exam, revised and updated with 4 genuine, full-length practice tests and 400 additional questions online.
- Arrived (Passive Income): If you want a simple way to earn extra cash on the side from your phone, look no further than the best real estate platform that pays you passive income.
- Albert (Easy): Get the cash you need with ease using Albert. Up to $250 cash advance, no credit check, and no hidden fees. Apply now for quick and convenient access to funds. Click here to get started.
This new edition includes:
- A NEW never-before-seen, full-length practice test with optional writing test (215 questions)
- 400 online questions that can be filtered and organized into practice sets
- Updated writing prompts and directions
- Real ACT test forms used in previous years
It offers 4 actual ACT tests (all with optional writing test) so you may practice at your own pace. To help you review, this guide provides detailed explanations for every answer and practical tips on how to boost your score on the English, math, reading, science, and optional writing tests.
The test creators also created online resources accessible through this book. You can practice with the 400 additional test questions that can be organized, filtered, and tracked for performance. Or you can read the online articles discussing everything from a polished college admissions form to tips on how to graduate in four years.
The Official ACT Prep Guide is the best resource to prepare you for test day.
By using this guide you can feel comfortable that you are preparing to do your best!